EnableMMCSS=true
MaxBusyWaitPercent=0.825
WaitForVBLANK=false
PreRenderLimit=5
BackBufferCount=4
PresentationInterval=1
RescanRatio=-1/1
RefreshRate=-1.0

Running with this settings without crashes.
– edit – HZD i mean

Special k not loading in HZD steam version I set d3d11 to false but it doesnt load, anything more I should change?

It’s probably loaded, I just cannot draw anything. Since it’s the Steam version, the easiest way to test this is to press Ctrl + Shift + T. If you hear an achievement unlock sound, it’s working :stuck_out_tongue:

yes it working just no OSD

I use MSI Afterburner with Rivar Turner for OSD on HZD and Speciak do frame limit.
I use this settings: SpecialK.ini (4.1 KB)

Windows 10, Latest Nvidia Drivers

[API.Hook]
LastKnown=64
d3d11=false
d3d12=true

[Macro.FPS]
Ctrl+Shift+1=TargetFPS 60
Ctrl+Shift+2=TargetFPS 45
Ctrl+Shift+3=TargetFPS 30
Ctrl+Shift+0=TargetFPS 0

[Window.System]
Borderless=true
Center=true
RenderInBackground=true
Fullscreen=true
OverrideRes=3840x2160

[Threads.Analyze]
FileActivity=true

[Render.FrameRate]
TargetFPS=60.0
SleeplessRenderThread=true
SleeplessWindowThread=true
PreRenderLimit=3
BackBufferCount=2

Run the game in Fullscreen Exclusive, because borderless windowed mode is a performance problem with only 2 backbuffers.

That’s weird, the game doesn’t work for me unless backbuffer count is set to 2.

Exactly, i had the same issue with Death Stranding, but this one goes along …

I managed to get the backbuffers set to 3 one time without it crashing, I have no idea why. It’s going to stutter for everyone in windowed mode without at least 3 backbuffers.

By the way, I saw that you had posted in the Horizon discussion boards. Did you ever hear back from Valve why the ban was lifted…?

No, I have heard nothing.

Yeah, I sort of forgot :stuck_out_tongue: It’s hard not to respond to topics about stuttering, it’s one of my favorite topics.

I am keeping out of any sort of social discussions at least, that will prevent most problems. As long as a topic is laser-focused they cannot ban me for trolling. All of my bans in the past 6 months have been because I was “trolling.” That’s a very easy to abuse way to flag posts unless the thread you are in has a very specific topic.

It shouldn’t even be a grounds for banning (at least not for anyone except the person who created a thread) since it is completely subjective.

Probably just best to not post at all until at least some time have passed or you’ve received an official response. Otherwise I imagine a random moderator will randomly come by and decide that you’re breaking the rules by evading the perma-ban on your alt account by posting on your main account that
originally was banned which caused your alt-account to get a perma-banned because you were evading the ban on the main account…

I mean… Imagine having to figure all that out.

tenor (2)

Multiple flags regardless of context usually will result in ban unless the mod in charge actually gives a shit about context

Anyone found some settings file where config is saved in HZD? I only see a profile.dat file dont know how to properly read it

That’s pretty much the config. Console games don’t usually bother with human readable configuration files :slight_smile: The people who ported this didn’t seem to care either.

sad.jpg
so much hype with the excellent port of death stranding that uses the same engine

One was Kojima [or more precisely non-sony] managed the other was Sony managed…

I wouldn’t say hyped… other than that it was a popular console title, this however was definitely expected because of Sony having direct control over publishing. Outsource that development, probs do no Q/A, cut corners… hilarious is what comes to mind, I still bought it tho, well at a discount.

lol here in argentina there was a price bug… I bought it for 6usd. The first day it appears in steam store, the next day it was full price

lol

“People are really into what you’re adding to the community!”

Shame moderators aren’t.

1 Like