Topic-Free Mega Thread - v 1.11.2020

I’m sure users will notice :smiley:

Plus you can make an announcement in the Discord (tagging everyone so they’re notified) of the new feature.

You got PC or console version? I wonder if GOG edition will have native PS5 controller support.

PC, duh :smiley:

Current gen consoles aren’t natively supported yet, they have to run in back compat mode, though i think the frame rate is unlocked for them.

Edit: I’m a little concerned with the fact that the game is only 60gb on Steam, when it’s 100gb on PS4. I’m assuming i’ll have to download the huge day one update after release.

I mean I still have my DS4 controller so I could just use that anyways. Was just hoping for this game maybe PS5 Controller would work natively out of gog edition. Which is the one I have. I know steam will be able to use PS5 controller but still.

Edit:
I did DL a 9GB patch earlier today on my preload install.

Does it not work to add the GOG version as a non-Steam application to Steam?

OMFG you are a genous. DUH!!! Gonna try that actually. I think steam overlay would work into game. Would be interesting to test.

There’s this as well as a backup option, haven’t seen it but it claims you can add Dualsense support to other platforms

Be careful with that, the Steam Overlay is not D3D12 native. If you want to use SK w/ the Steam Overlay, use a local install of SK.

One of these days I’m going to snap and unload on Valve, lol. D3D12 native overlay … kinda important after 5 years now.

SK got a D3D12 native overlay in less than a week, what’s the hold-up Valve?!

But it’s already 12am :sob:

Edit: Lol, Steam store page seems to be down?

Restart the Steam Client.

2 minutes remaining to unlock for me.

That method uses x360ce which I used in past. It emulates controller as a Xbox Controller. lol.

My is updating now. Though I didn’t boot up GOG Galaxy until after 7PM lol

Edit:
Shoot update failed. lol.

Thanks that helped, have a few more gigs to download now

Now … taking bets whether SK will work globally in D3D12 in this game or explode spectacularly :slight_smile:

Lol, my game is just stuck installing for who knows how long, wonder if i should sleep and play in the morning

Btw Kal i should’ve clarified, i’m with you on putting the option beneath the service button

You’re going to need to do this, sadly. I didn’t get screenshot support finished in time.

SK64_CyberPunk.7z (7.6 MB)

Clear all the screenshot keybinds so you don’t accidentally hit them, use ESC to clear the binds.

Flipping AWESOME

Good 

No Thanks

CD Projekt is (HDR-)competent, the first competent developer on PC in ages.

4 Likes

I think a new tab in SKIF labeled “Experimental” would be sufficient for beta features.