Persona 5 Strikers Injection Help

Whenever I turn on Global Injection the game doesn’t run it crashes at start.

If i start the game with special k disabled and enable it in game it injects properly but I have to restart the game for hdr to run again.

Anyway to fix this issue?

It doesn’t crash, the game just switches to D3D9 as soon as it plays a video.

Thanks to some wonkiness related to Denuvo and the game stupidly insisting that game.exe is how it wants to be known (tons of other games also are known only as game.exe), I can’t distribute a default compatibility profile for this game to automatically address that issue.

You need to disable D3D9 and D3D9Ex hooking, since you only have a limited window of time to do that before the game plays an FMV and the config UI disappears, consult the INI file rther than looking in the control panel :slight_smile:

TL;DR:

[API.Hook]
LastKnown=64
d3d9=false
d3d9ex=false

Also, I suggest using one of the latest test releases on Discord. Refer to the link at the top of the site and the #releases channel.

I also had a similar problem with SpecialK in relation to P5 Strikers.

The first boot up before a dxgi.ini file is generated is smooth. Well, sort of. The game opens in an invisible state (or maybe the window is created in a specific space outside of the Windows desktop, I don’t know the specifics) and you have to Alt+Enter a couple of times in order to make it appear and activate the Fullscreen Mode.

The thing is that after a bit of initial setup (not much really) and closing the game, it would refuse to boot up again.

After a bit of trial and error, I noticed that the game was crashing because on my end, the parameter “SwapChainWait” was modified from its default value of 0, to 15.

Once I set that back to 0 and activated the Read-only property my dxgi.dll file (just to be safe), the game booted up normally every single time.

I’m using the latest stable version of SpecialK downloaded from here, for reference.

I registered in this forum and I wrote this post for the posterity, in case it can be helpful to someone down the road.

did you also try setting the game to windowed/borderless in the in-game settings first before launching it with special k ?