Which do you prefer for the domain name (I own both)

Hmh… differentk.fyi continues to grow on me, I’ll admit, and special-k.info feels a bit too close to specialk.info itself (redirects to Kellogg’s).

Oh, lol. I didn’t know that. But it makes sense they’d buy nonsensical TLDs to put at the end of their product names.

Perhaps differentk.info? Fyi seems like a weird domain to me, i guess because i don’t associate it with anything, which makes it alien. Maybe that’s a good thing you can use to your advantage?

FYI = For Your Information, I was pretty sure that’s common anywhere English is spoken :slight_smile: I guess I was mistaken.

Everything worth doing should have a funny name, at least if I’m the one doing it :stuck_out_tongue:

I know what it means fyi :smile:

I’ve just never seen it used as a domain.

FYI, this isn’t the cereal by the same name… is all that means :wink: That’s a stupid lawsuit I can poke fun at.

How about TeamSpecialK? :slightly_smiling_face:

I went with a compromise…

special-k.info will redirect here :slight_smile:

You can use whichever floats your boat, but account E-Mails and various other things will point to differentk.fyi.

The fact that Special K Info redirects to Different K FYI amuses me enough that I might continue paying for both domains :slight_smile:

1 Like