Using Special K Tool with Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis

I found a thread talking about Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis using Special K Tool! > Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2NGS/comments/nwmidl/fix_for_microstuttering_caused_by_the_forced/?rdt=33735

Can I use this to fix the game from stuttering? and will I get ban for using it?

1. No idea.
  2. No idea.

As mentioned already to you in the other thread, we don’t support using Special K in multiplayer games at all since it injects and manipulates code within the game process which acts and may be treated as a cheat. As such, we don’t recommend using it in such games at all.

Fact of the matter is that we have no insight, idea, or contact with/of the actual developers behind a game and what they do or don’t do, nor do we have any interest to do so either. Nobody outside of those companies do.

So it doesn’t matter what I, you, or any other random outside says – there’s no guarantees for anything until such a time that the developers themselves mentions that it’s OK to use Special K in a support ticket or something. Which will pretty much never happen due to SK’s advanced feature set.