Prince of Persia 2008 refresh rate uncap?

PCGamingWiki says refresh rate can be uncapped via SK, but it doesn’t work for me.

I can’t tell if it’s ever worked or something has changed in SK to break it since that article was written.

If anyone’s got an insight, much appreciated.

Where does it say the framerate can be uncapped?

The only thing I see is about the screen refresh rate in Fullscreen Exclusive mode.

My bad. SK still reports the refresh rate as 60.

And I can tell. Because my monitor has some weird artifacts that happen around 60Hz.

I was messing around with settings trying to get it to work and for some reason it wasn’t working - SK was reporting GSYNC enabled and uncapped refresh, but I was seeing tearing.

And then it suddenly started working and I don’t know what I did.

I was messing around forcing borderless window, but SK kept reporting Composed presentation. But then it suddenly started reporting Independent flip and no more tearing and GSYNC was actually working this time (judging from the game’s native vsync being off and no tearing happening).

But then when you alt-tab, SK reverts to reporting GSYNC as not working (even tho I have it enabled in the nvidia control panel for both full screen and borderless) and saying that presentation is Composed again.

So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sadly it did not fix my monitor problem. I guess it’s a hardware issue at this point.