Latest RC build and configuration guide?

I see that the old 0.11.1 guide is not really considered relivent anymore. Is there another configuration guide with a new RC release we should be using?

No, I’m focusing on D3D12 at the moment. Kinda rushing to get support finished before Cyber Punk 2077 :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you guys posted in December. HDR applies to both D3D11 and D3D12 (in the games that need it) now.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity since I already for cp2077 preordered why would you use special k HDR with a game that has native hdr support?

Kaldaien I think a bigger deal would be to have if possible, HDR support on dx10/dx9, if that’s not possible, then possibly OpenGL or Vulkan?

1 Like

Depends on how good or bad the native implementation is.

Actually on that note, has anyone had any luck with dx9-dx11 translation and getting HDR to work? e.g dgvoodoo2

How else are you going to take gorgeous HDR screenshots? :stuck_out_tongue:

The Xbox Game Bar sucks at tonemapping, detail is lost whenever you use it and to the best of my knowlege that’s the only other software in existence that can take HDR screenshots.

1 Like

I’ve had 1 or 2 games work, but the results were anything but stellar. I think it is because it is that the “translation” loses some information. But yeah, DX9/10 actually doesn’t have any HDrange anyway because it is just not supported in the API. Even with remastering. Sad but true.