Control HDR with RTX (Clutching at straws)

Pretty sure I know the answer to this but thought i’d check. Is there any way to get HDR and DX12 working on control so I can really enjoy this game at its best?

I just watched the digital foundry video and was really impressed at the PC HDR implementation of the mod.

Cheers

Mark

Yeah, it’s been supported since late November :slight_smile:

Just use one of the D3D12 builds on Discord.

[Discord #releases]

AMAZING!

I’ll look into it now. Do you need patreon for discord? I’ll sort that out later.

Side question then.
Stock HDR implementation Cyberpunk isn’t great. Would this mod give me greater flexibility to get it looking how I want?

There’s a little bit of room for improvement using SK in Cyberpunk 2077, not a lot though. The game was kind of broken in so many other ways that I didn’t commit much to it. You might just want to turn the in-game HDR off and use SK’s HDR, rather than trying to adjust the game’s HDR using SK (it’s doable, but complicated).

As for Discord, no. It’s effectively a public server, but that #releases link’s not going to work until you join the server using the link at the top of the site.

I’ve joined and gone Patreon as the work being done deserves a little something back.

Thanks for the replies.