Cant open MHW now

I was trying things, to see if i can improve my fps, and i just killed my mhw game, it just wont start. Any ideas on how i can solve this problem? (yeah, i know, im kinda dumbass)

I change a lot of things, restarted the game, change setings in game, and i just touch something (i belive that i re-activate nvidia shield and whatever nvidia else), restarted the game and F.

I was trying things, to see if i can improve my fps, and i just killed my mhw game, it just wont start. Any ideas on how i can solve this problem? (yeah, i know, im kinda dumbass)

I change a lot of things, restarted the game, change setings in game, and i just touch something (i belive that i re-activate nvidia shield and whatever nvidia else), restarted the game and F.

Hold Ctrl+Shift while launching the game and reset the config.

The game doesnt even launch, the procces begins but diesbefore launch

If SKIF/SKIM is running you should be able to just toggle SpecialK off and shut down this launcher and the game itself should work again unless you modified the config files in the game folder into something unsupported, file validation can work but I don’t think you would modify those directly.

If it’s DXGI, DInput8 or D3D11 .dll then rename that one file in the games folder and that should remove SpecialK from injecting.

If you use DirectX 12 you need some adjustments to the SpecialK config file for the game to work with this, otherwise you have to open the games config file.

graphics_option.ini
(It’s in the games folder.)

DirectX12Enable=Off

And run the game under DirectX 11 as SpecialK is still not fully D3D12 compatible without a couple of adjustments.

1 Like

Well, it worked! i did change my DXGI.dll name, opened SpacialK and it just worked! Ty so much sir!