Microsoft Flight Simulator

Will this method work with Forza Horizon 4 as well?

FH4 uses anti-cheat that prevents even RTSS from working.
Also the game is DX12 so even if you got Special K working, you wouldn’t be able to use the UI.
But on the other hand, BECAUSE this game is dx12, its already running in flip model, and VRR/Gsync works perfect with it. So unless you wanted to use the framerate limiter, not many reasons to try to get it work.

1 Like

Hi
I tried getting it running with the Steam Version but MSFS crashes right after the “Pressany key” screen. No chance getting pas it. What im doing wrong?

What i did (first time user):
1.Downloaded the FULL package
2. Replaced SpecialK64.dll andSpecialK64.pdb from the SpecialK FlightSimulator Folder
3. added FlightSimulator.exe to the Injection Config Whitelist
4. Started global injection
5. started the game
6. CTD right after “press any key”

Thanks for every help. :slight_smile:

@Kaldaien you should check out again, latest update change quite a lot. Loading times are longer with specialk. They reduce to half with the update

Steam user. Having same problem. MSFS crashes after press any key screen. Anyone know how to get this working with Steam?

There are no known incompatibilities with the Steam version, it’s probably third-party software.

Hello. The 32-bit service starts correctly, but not the 64-bit service. It says "There was a problem starting …/SpecialK64.dll. The specified module could not be found. However, the file is in my folder along with the exe. Any fixes for this?

Sounds like some kind of anti-virus nonsense.